World War Pigeon
A downloadable game
During the First World War, carrier pigeons were used by the Allied Forces to communicate between each other when on different battlefields. To counter them, the German Army trained hawks to catch these brave birds and the messages they carried. Piégon the pigeon was sent on such a run, to gather a most important message that will help end the war once and for all.
This game was made in less than 48 hours, in the Montreal's Global Game Jam 2018. The theme for this year's game jam was "Transmission".
Diversifiers used :
- Stranger Things - Your game's ambience is inspired by an 80s pop song
- Feathered Friends - Feature a bird as a protagonist of main character
- Palindrome - The game story must end the same way it began
A game by :
- Cristelle Sinett (game design, art (animations))
- Félix Leblanc (game design, level design)
- Maude Roussin (game design, programming)
- Marie Gabrielle Plante (game design, programming)
- Myriam Boisvenue St-Jean (game design, art (static elements))
- Mathieu Auger (game design, level design)
- Aase's Death, Edvard Grieg
- Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.